• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

1,000 ways to die

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S13Drifter

JDM Fanboy
I am watching this show on Spike, 1,000 ways to die. For people that may not know what is it, the show reenacts different and weirds people have died. one example is a man who died when trying to get rid of a hornets nest with a paintball gun or his wife wouldnt give him any in bed, needless to say he died of being stung to death. Now on to the real topic, they had a story of a woman, Darlene, somewhere in IL in 2003. "Darlene had a problem, she was fat" said the narrator. but on the tv screen it showed slippers getting on a scale and the scale went to 180lbs. At this point I just started laughing, and reminding my self that what i consider skinny some may think other wise. :D

Latest posts

Back