• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Dimensions get together in say Dallas or Kansas City or

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
Little Rock???

I'm putting this out there because people are not going to be able to go to the Vegas bash as it's so late in the Summer. I would be willing to set up a one day thing (Wayne and I used to run dances) in Dallas if there is interest. In any of the other cities mentioned I would need help from someone in that city as I do not live there. And I would also be happy to accept help form anyone who would like to help set this up.

I'm thinking June or July '07. A Saturday meet up. I could use suggestions of what kind of thing you all would like. I think a small meet up is best for the first time. Dinner? Lunch? Do I need to contact a Hotel for rooms? Keep in mind it's HOT out this way in June/July.

I posted this here because more people read this board I hope it can stay here.

So who is up for this?????

Latest posts

Back