• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Question for Men: why is there rape?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smushygirl

Filthy Fat Slut
I'd like to start off by saying that I am not being snarky, this is a legitimate query.

I guess in the wake of things happening here in the news lately, it got me to thinking about the concept of rape, and how men sometimes seemingly view it. I have been completely educated on the wherefore and whys that are taught to us about rape, but have never really talked to many men about their own feelings.

I'd like to ask a number of questions. How do you feel about rape? What is your understanding about why it occurs? Do you have an understanding of why men rape, and by that, do you think there are legitimate reasons to rape?

I googled about men against rape, but the few groups I found were college related groups. I would think that men are the only folks that can end rape, as they are the ones that do it almost exclusively, yet it would seem that men who go to college are the only ones that come out against rape. I find that interesting as rape tends to happen in college settings quite frequently.

As a woman, I have no desire to degrade, invade, or overpower a man. I wonder if testosterone plays a role in this situation? To that end, I would ask any one here that has transgendered/reassigned from female to male and received testosterone therapy, do you feel a difference in your aggression level towards women? If you always felt male, do you have that kind of aggression towards women?

Latest posts

Back