• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Shy Little Girl Changes - by Anonymous (SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Realistic ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risible

Monkey Daze
SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Realistic ~XWG - Weight gain chronicled over the course of a relationship.

A Shy Little Girl Changes

by Anonymous

I had just broken up with my girlfriend. It was much to my sister's enjoyment, who hated the fact that I was dating fat women. When I went to her house to have dinner, she gave me the usual, "I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out."

She then told me that she had called Candy, a former date of mine. Candy was a nice person, but she was shy. I preferred shy girls, but Candy was almost comatose. All of my questions were met with one word answers. She was also the thinnest girl I dated. I didn't mind that too much since she was busty, and gave the illusion of being big.

“Maybe you can date her again,” Mary, my sister, said. “She's not fat like your other dates, but she has breasts. I told her she should go on a diet. Maybe she's lost them by now.”

I then told my sister that not every adult woman enjoys wearing training bras like she did. Before I could finish with I don't think so, she told me that she already called Candy, and that she would expect me to call her. I changed the subject, and almost forgot about it.

I did call Candy the next night. I figured that she was so shy, that if I suggested that we didn't meet, she wouldn't care. But I was wrong. She couldn't talk for long (she never did anyway), but she was quite insistent on meeting. I didn't not enjoy her company, but it was nothing special. I figured it would be easier to meet her than to get out of it at that point, so we set up a meeting.

I went to her house, and was met with several surprises. She was around 190 pounds or so. She was even bustier than before, and her stomach, midriff and butt had grown also. But even more surprising was her personality. She had gone from comatose to almost bubbly. She invited me in, and I smelled dinner cooking. She told me that she didn't want to embarrass me by making me take a fat woman to a restaurant.

As we ate, I asked her what was new since I had last seen her, which had probably been a year or so. She told me that my sister had suggested that she diet, and she tried. She said that each time she lost weight, she would regain that, plus more. She told me that she was sorry that she was so fat, since she knew I preferred thin women.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, since your sister kept telling me to get thinner, I thought it was because she knew what you liked."

I told her that was what my sister liked.

I then commented that she seemed more confident and happy.

"Well, you probably won't believe this, but that was as a result of my weight gain,” Candy replied. I looked at her puzzled, and she explained. "Well, I never went clothes shopping for myself - my mother always did it for me. It was hard for me to say no, so I wore everything she bought. But when I split the seam on my dress, I had to go out and buy my own clothes. And now, my mother doesn't know anything about the larger sizes, or even what size I wear, so I do all of my shopping.

“And then there are those men who stare at me. When men used to look at my breasts, I used to hide and cringe. When I started gaining, and they got even bigger, one time I got so flustered, I flirted. Well, it was fun. So now when men look at these, I flirt. Sometimes they flirt back, at other times they look disgusted, but I don't care anymore."

I was extremely surprised that she not only referred to her own body, but picked up her breasts when she did.

“Plus, I used to blend in with the woodwork. Nobody noticed me. Now that I'm bigger, I get noticed more. But that brings me to something I wanted to say. I took your sister up on meeting you because I was anxious to show you my new personality. At least you'll always remember me now differently. But I want to get a little bigger. Even though you say your sister likes thin women, I'm sure your tastes run pretty much the same. I know all of my brothers and sisters have pretty much the same opinions. “

I was reluctant to tell her of my real preferences, since she was still about 150 pounds lighter than most of the women I’d dated. I was also in a state of surprise after seeing how she changed. But I was able to tell her again that my sister and I didn't agree on everything. In addition. I was more impressed by her personality change than her physical change.

I was curious why she wanted to gain more. After I asked her, she said, "I know you'll never understand, and that's why I invited you here. I didn't want to embarrass you in public or have you spend money on me. But even if I don't please anyone but me, that's what I want."

I then told her that I was having a great time, and if she was too, I would ask her out again. I also told her that she didn't embarrass me, and the next time I would take her to the mall.

I told her that it seems everyone was talking about diets, and it was unusual to hear about someone wanting to gain.

"I just have some unfinished business," she said. "I want to make sure that I'm large enough so that my mother can never figure out what size I am, or find any clothes in her size range. I feel that I need to be a little bigger to be noticed. And I want to get a little bigger up here," as she held her breasts with her hands.

"Are you a breast man?" she asked. I almost dropped the soda out of my hand when she asked me that. She had been so asexual in the past, and here she was trying to incite me.

I was so caught up in the mood, that I gave an honest answer, which was also out of character for me. "Yes, I prefer busty women, and I find your’s quite attractive." I thought that would end it there, but it got worse.

"So, do you like them better now?"

I told her that I liked them better, and that I liked larger women to smaller ones. As I was explaining it, she got closer to me, and turned so that her breasts were touching me.

"So why did you have your sister tell me to diet?"

I told her that I never did. I told Candy that my sister thought every woman should be as thin as she is. "As a matter of fact, she didn't approve of my dates because they were too fat. That's why she tried to hook us up together. She thought you got smaller. Boy, is she going to be surprised."

"Well, actually she is the reason I got bigger. As I said, every time I tried to diet I got bigger."

I told her that I was sorry, but she said that SHE wasn't. "I'm having the time of my life since I've gained.

"So, you really don't mind if I gain a little more?" Candy asked. Between her rubbing her breasts against me, and telling me that she wanted to gain, I was having a hard time keeping my cool. "I want to be about 210--maybe 220. That's about 20 or 30 pounds. But I gained the first 60 pounds by dieting. I want to have fun now. I've stocked my fridge and cupboards. So, how big were the women you dated?"

"Oh, around 300. Some were bigger, some were smaller."

Candy gasped, "Three hundred? I don't want to get that big." Then she got a great big grin. "Well, I was a C cup. I was happy when I grew to a D cup. If I got that big I might be a double D, maybe even an F. Well an hour ago, I was afraid that I would be too big for you. You put my fears to rest, but now I feel that I'm too small for you."

I told her not to worry. I told her she was fine as she was, and with the extra 30 pounds she would be a knockout to me.

"So, tell me more about these large women you dated. Were they big when you met them, or did they get bigger after you met them?"

I told her that all of the women had been big all of their lives, but some of the women had gained some of their weight while I was dating.

"Weren't you afraid that they would keep gaining and get too big for you? Did you try to help them diet?"

I told her that many men who like fat women like to watch women gain.

"Yeah?" she exclaimed enthusiastically.

I said, "Yes."

"Are you one of those men?" she asked.

I gave her another one word, "Yes," and then thought that it was funny that I was answering in the one-word answers that she used to use.

"So what exactly do you like? I've never heard of that."

"Well, since some men like large women, and find then physically attractive, they get turned on by watching getting bigger. As a matter of fact, some men like to try to feed women to encourage them to gain. But I couldn't do that. If a woman wanted to gain, or couldn't help gaining that's OK."

"So, what exactly turns you on?"

I told my turn-ons were new rolls of fat, stretch marks, tight and tearing clothes.

"Well, it's too bad you weren't with me a few weeks ago. I popped a button on my blouse in public. I was embarrassed. It was right after I started wearing D cups."

It was getting late. Candy told me that she intended to see me only one time. "I didn't think you would want to see me again."

I told her that I had planned on seeing her only once, also, but that I would really enjoy seeing her again.
We had made plans to meet again on the weekend.

"Maybe I'll be bigger," she said. "I'm going shopping tomorrow night, and like I said, I intend to have fun gaining my last 20 or 30 pounds."

I told her that I would enjoy her bigger or smaller.
I was really looking forward to seeing her; we had hit it off real well. I enjoyed her discussions about her size, and it was fun telling her about FAs, since she didn't know about them. I was also thinking how much fun it would be to watch her grow, but then I thought that even after she gained her 30 pounds, she would still be 100 or so pounds thinner than most of the women I’ve dated.

When we met, she came to the door in clothes that were too tight. "These were the last size I outgrew," she said. "But they're even tighter now."

I could see that the seams were really straining, and the buttons were about to pop.

"Is this what turns you on?" she asked.

I told her yes, but a total FA would prefer for a woman to outgrow her current size, and not her past size.

"Well, you weren't around when I outgrew these. And besides I'm working on outgrowing my current clothes." She invited me in, and showed me all of the candy and ice cream she had bought. "I've already started eating. But it'll be a while for it to show. But," she said, "If it turns you on to see me outgrow my clothes, I'll always have my new size on, instead of my old. How can that excite you?"

I told her that actually there were a number of steps. "As a matter of fact, loose clothes can turn on an FA."

"How can that be?" she asked.

"Well, when women are gaining, once they outgrow their clothes, sometimes they get real loose-fitting clothes because they are gaining so much, that they need extra room. Some women will buy large clothes to excite their man."

"Did anyone do that for you?"

I told her as a matter of fact, one woman I knew who weighed 350 pounds was gaining so much, she got some dresses in size 60, figuring she could get as big as 400 pounds without having to buy another wardrobe.

"Wow! Did she ever get that big?"

"Actually, she got up to about 450 a year later. I remember how she held it out when it was too big. When she hit around 415, she ripped the zipper right out." Candy asked what size she got after that.

"Well, now there are a few catalogs that go up to size 70. But back then, she had to have her clothes custom made.”

Candy was really curious. "What’s it like to be that big? What do clothes look like at that size? What was her bra size?"

I told her that she had been big all of her life, so she was used to gaining. The catalog clothes were big tent dresses. When the clothes were made for her, they were made for gaining. They had a lot of stretchy fabric, and a lot of pleats. They fit when she first got them, and they still fit 50 pounds later, kind of like maternity clothes. Some women that size quit wearing bras, since their breasts are just another roll of fat. Some women try to wear regular bras. Others just wear giant training bras that just keep stretching.

"And you liked women that big?"

I was deep in thought, and gave a great big smile, and said "Yes."

"Are you sure you're going to be happy with me?" she said sternly. “It seems that you like women really big. I'm barely a size 20. I'm going to be a 22, and that's it!”

It was the first time she got firm about her size. I guess it was a combination of hearing about a 450 pound lady, and my enthusiasm in explaining it.

I changed the subject. "So we mentioned going to the mall, is that OK?"

"Yeah," she said. "I was impressed that you would take a 190-pound woman in public. But I guess I should really be impressed that you would be seen with someone that thin!"

I told her that she didn't have to get any bigger.

"No, I want to get a little bigger. Let's stop in Lane Bryant to find a size 22 dress. If you take me to the size 60 rack, I'll leave," she said jokingly.

I told her that the stores don't go beyond 28 or 30, so she didn't have to worry.

We went to the mall, and ate at Friendly's. Since she seemed upset about hearing about women gaining, I didn't push dessert, especially since she had a milk shake. But she ordered the largest sundae they had, anyway.

We then went to Lane Bryant. She picked out a drab-looking tent dress in size 22. She tried it on, came out of the dressing room, and asked how I liked it. I told her that I liked it a lot. Actually I loved it because it was so typical of a "fat woman's dress." I figured if she didn't want to get real fat, at least she would look like it.

We went home, and she went upstairs, put on her new dress, and came back down. It was loose on her, but not too loose. Her breasts were noticeable under the dress. She modeled it, and held out the fabric. "I love being this size."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I just don't want you to like 450- pound women. I want to be appealing to you."

She opened the candy dish and started to eat. "Well, how much did these 400-pound women eat?" she asked.

I told her that I only dated two. One of them didn't eat too much, but her metabolism was screwed up by dieting. The other one ate a lot because she wanted to attract men who liked her really big.

"Why would she do that?" Candy asked.

I told her that most men like thin women, but those that like big women, like them really big. When women are too big for men liking thin women, they find that it's easier to get bigger than thinner. In addition, if she started to lose, she wouldn't be attractive until she was thin, while men will date a medium-sized woman if she started to gain.

Candy and I had been getting really close. It was hard to believe that we had dated before with no feelings for each other.

Several weeks later after our trip to Lane Bryant, Candy wanted to go again. I asked her if she was going to get some more 22 dresses.

"Well, actually it won't be too long until I need those, but I do need some bras now. I'm a 40D these days."
It seemed small compared to the 50s that I was used to, and I thought it was a shame that there is where her bra size stopped.

We went home after a hearty meal at the food court. Candy went upstairs and put on one of her new bras. She came downstairs with the button straining on her blouse. Her breasts looked fuller and more beautiful than ever. She loved her silhouette in the new bra. She then went upstairs and put on her size 22 tent dress. I loved the way she looked, even though she was twiggy compared to the other women I dated.

Story continued in post 2 of this thread

Latest posts

Back