• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Acceptance For Newbies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
I've been doing some reading of threads here lately and found that there seems to be some lack of understanding toward those who are new in their pursuit of acceptance.

From my own experience, when I found this place and began to post, I think for the most part I was accepted and embraced. Some ignored me and still do.

After reading some posts directed toward others, I wonder if we might remember how it felt to be brand new to this concept of size acceptance or self acceptance.

We all have different stories and different POV's but there is a date under our avatar and that alone might clue us in as to the length of time a person has been here as well as the length of time someone might have found this concept.

I hope we would all try to be more accepting of someone who does not have their self esteem in check yet and realize the last thing they need is to not feel accepted here.

To all who are new or still learning to love yourself, WELCOME. You will be glad you came.

Latest posts

Back