• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Adults, remember?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear Hyde Park,

The explosion in aisle 6 has been tidied up and the participants communicated with. I have closed the thread in question. I want to issue a reminder that all of us are presumed to be adults here, and no matter how frustrated other posts might make us, most of us are capable of responding like adults -- and accepting that there are people with differing viewpoints, and that we might not change their minds.

Upon discovering that unpleasantness in a forum, resorting to repeated insults and back-and-forth posts do nothing to keep HP lively and healthy. Continued cycles of: "I've explained it to you, again and again, and you still don't see the truth, so you are a moron," "No, you posted your opinion, that does not make it true, I am right" too often deteriorate.

I encourage everyone on here to take a moment to think and reread each post before hitting the Submit button.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back