• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Advice needed please!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LargeLost&leftout

First of all, please forgive my ignorance,this is my first time posting and I don't know very much about your community. I actually joined today to ask for your advice.

I have been a with a guy for about 8 months- he is into the whole feedee/feeder and weight gain fetish whereas I am not. I am 300lbs and very comfortable with my weight as it is. Although I can tell he would love it if I gained.

Our sex life is good although we never discuss fantasies because his and mine differ so much that its almost as if we avoid the conversation completely. I am not opposed to discussing/acting out certain fantasies but apparently that is not an option. ?!?!?!?!!?

Also- he spends quite a bit of time reading, looking at pictures/videos (all fetish related of course)- which again- I am not opposed- I just feel a little left out and feel like there is a huge GAP in our relationship. Everything else feels great and it worries me that I may have to let the relationship go simply because I can't connect with him at that level.

Is there anyone out there in the same position? How do you handle it? Any advice you could give me would be awesome.

Thanks All :)

Latest posts

Back