• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Always good for a laugh

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biodieselman

Obama's choice to lend him foreign policy gravitas?

Biden is always good for a laugh.:p

... Biden, as he has become famous for doing, made an extremely awkward statement to get his point across while trying to compliment to a group of high school cheerleaders at Newport High School in Newport, N.H. ...

After asking which sports teams were represented in the crowd, “football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others? He asked.”

“Cheerleaders,” a group of girls shouted, the pool report states.

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,’’ Biden told them. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts,

the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind." ...

Enlarged font & bold for emphasis mine.

biden_zps67d755a6.jpg

Latest posts

Back