• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Always wanting a LOT more

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest Nagel

is old
OK, I've been lurking around here intermittently for a while hoping someone would touch on this subject and I could just vicariously engage. Perhaps I'm stranger than I thought or maybe the topic is somehow verboten, even here?

First let me say I am a lifelong, unabashed FA (SSA). Big fan of these boards and all the ladies here.

Anyway, my dilemma is this; no matter how big the woman I'm with is I always find myself fantasizing about her being MUCH bigger. If she's 400Lbs. I want 500, if she's 500 I want 600. I once dated a gal who was in all probability well over 700lbs, perhaps closer to 800 (she easily maxed two 350# scales) and even when she was squashing me nearly to death I would imagine her weighing significantly more. Getting the picture?

So here's the weird part - I do NOT consider myself a feeder or even an encourager. I have seldom discussed this with my GF's and honestly, out of sincere concern for their health, would generally not have felt any real satisfaction had they gained significantly (although 2 or 3 eventually did).

So here are my questions. How many guys are willing to admit that when it comes to SSBBW there's never really enough? You will ALWAYS want a little or a LOT more. Am I alone in this deviation? What does it say about me? Can I find true happiness or am I always going to sabotage myself with untenable desires?

I am a 50yo professional with no other quirks or unusual tastes. And, yes, I have had two successful marriages to SSBW and many happy LTR's.

Latest posts

Back