• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am I a feeder?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefa63

I posted this in the "feeder Mentality" thread & seeing it's a long running thread that seems to have run it's course, I thought I'd post it here to guage everyones thoughts.

Ok, on the topic at hand. My wife has loved her food, but always been conscience about her weight, which to me is a contradiction. I have for as long as I can remember loved the BBW/SSBBW form & have dated a few, but I completely fell for my wife when we met & she was only 9 1/2st (133lbs) @5'6", so she wasn't a big girl at all, she's big boned though, so she was curvacious. I still always had thoughts of her gaining weight, getting bigger. Does that make me a feeder or just still an FA?

After having both our kids she did of course gain weight, but managed to loose the weight after our first, but struggled after the second & yo-yo'd for years. I never discouraged her to loose weight, but I also did point out that yo-yo'ing was not good as she only put on more than she lost each time. Does that make me a feeder or just a loving husband pointing out a fact?

She threw out the scales quite some years back, but was still conscience about her weight & was still yo-yo'ing & each time she stopped dieting, she'd ended up gaining back the weight + some. I loved the extra curves of course & would compliment her on her figure, tell her how gorgeous she was, does that make me a feeder/encourager or just a husband that loves his wife & wants to support her, make her feel better about herself?

So, now she'd weigh I guess 220-240lbs & she has told me now a few times in the last year, she'll never diet again, she loves her food to much, she loves a social drink, so she's just going to enjoy life. Although there are the odd times that she wishes she was a size 14 & not a size 20. She has said she'll probably get bigger, which I know as she eats big meals, all healthy stuff though, she doesn't eat lots of cakes, pasteries, takeaway food, she likes to cook good healthy meals,(as do I & she loves it when I cook) but she'll have a big plate load & even go for seconds, then later she'll make something else to snack on. So is my letting her go, letting her enjoy her life the way she wants, make me a feeder/encourager cause I know she'll get bigger or again a loving, supportive husband & the bonus is she'll get bigger? It's a fine line me thinks.

Yes I'd like her to be bigger, always have, but at no time would I ever want her to get bigger than she was comfortable with being or if it made her health suffer in a big way. Currently her heath is good, no high bloodpressure, diabetes, colestereol is better than mine & I'm slim. Must be her healthy eating .

So, I think there is many differences in the whole feeder/feedee debate. For me force feeding someone is not right, unless they consent I guess, but I still don't get it. Even if your partner wants to gain weight till they become completely immobile, I think that you need to be responsible & not let that happen, as the quality of life for both would no longer be there & would have to effect the relationship. Yes, I like big women & the bigger the better, that's just my preference, but there is a point where bigger can be too big & a difference between fantasy & reality.

There are so many variables to this debate, but for me the bottom line would have to be the health, the quality of life, the happiness of those involved.

That's just my opinion & opinons are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Latest posts

Back