• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Amy and Melvin.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

This is based on Sailor Moon. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon. I do not, please don`t sue, I give Credit where Credit is due. Now, on with this.

Amy and Melvin.

Molly`s mom had decided to move. Molly did not want to go. At first it seemed like Molly might have her way. But in the end, for Business, Molly and her mom moved far away. Melvin and Molly tried, they tried really hard to maintain a relationship. But they couldn`t, the distance was just too far. And Melvin was depressed. Serena had sort of been Melvin`s friend. And Melvin had proven himself later on defending Molly from Zoycite. They and the group discussed it. Serena and her friends decided they would do everything they could to cheer Melvin up.

And then it started to happen, slowly. Melvin and Amy started taking a shine to one another. They started to split off from the group, study alone together, and before anyone knew what happened, Amy had let Greg down and she was with Melvin. And that could have been a happy ending.

Except, Melvin and Amy brought out the mad scientist in each other. Melvin`s Parents had a lot of money. Melvin actually had his own basement Lab and study area for schoolwork. Amy told the others Melvin`s Parents owned a Gargantuan Mansion. Melvin was Loaded, he just never wanted People to know. Rather, his Parents were Loaded. But they made Melvin work hard in school to get stuff. They had strong Ethics with Melvin. They didn`t want him to be a Spoiled, Rich Brat. So, he had to maintain marks. So, Serena started to understand. And Melvin`s parents were much stranger than Melvin. They owned Health Food Chains and made Melvin eat weird food. Organic stuff, and stuff that would make Serena at least Gag.

But when Amy was introduced to his parents. They realized how smart she was, they let her study with him in his basement Lab. And that`s when Mad Science started. Amy and Melvin started to Experiment. Small things at first. But, it was getting worse. And the Group Elected Serena to keep them in Line. They didn`t want Amy and Melvin to go like Hotaru`s dad had been in the past. So, Serena would go check on them, get them out of the Lab. And make sure they weren`t experimenting on anything too weird.

It was time for Serena to check on them again.

Melvin`s parents liked Serena`s dad. So, they were glad to have him over. He helped them with Advertising in the paper he worked for. Serena had never known that, now she knew why her dad had wanted her to date Melvin. : `Money.`, she had thought.

So, Serena was over checking on Melvin and Amy. She heard the Laughter.

'Oh no, not again, not that mad scientist laughter.', she thought.

She knocked and came down.

'Oh crap.', Amy and Melvin were both wearing glasses. It was a bad sign when Amy was wearing glasses. It meant they were both serious.

"Serena.", Amy said. Almost angrily.

"Hi Serena.", Melvin was cheerful

"Hi guys, what's up?"

"Well Serena, since you convinced us to not experiment in Cryogenics and reviving animals Cryogenically frozen. We turned to something else.", Amy, and Serena knew, she was mad about that. Serena just couldn't let them freeze poor puppies and kitties. It was too... Mean.

"We decided to experiment in Growth Science, as me and Amy like to call it.", Melvin. Melvin gave Amy a kiss on the cheek. Amy kissed Melvin back on the lips. "Honeybunch.", Melvin said. "Brainy Beauty.", Amy said. Serena had to stop from gagging, she just wasn't used to it. And she still felt a little bad for Molly. Although, Molly was finding a new boyfriend.

"So, what is Growth Science?", Serena asked.

"Well, Amy and I talked.", Melvin.

'Uh-oh.', Serena thought.

"And we realized that you had a point. So we went for something more Altruistic.", Melvin.

"Huh.", Serena.

"Something that will help People more.", Amy.

"Oh cool.", Serena: "So you make People grow."

"More than that.", Amy.

And Serena heard that moody voice and realized that Amy was still upset about the Cryogenics thing.

"What we are doing is something that may save lives and make People happier.", Melvin.

"Cool, so what is it?", Serena.

"Sigh, I'll say this so you understand. Midgets and People starving themselves to death or too skinny.".

"You can make Midgets grow. And for too skinny People?"

"In a Nutshell yes.".

"How can you be too skinny?", Serena.

"Look in the mirror, Dummy.", Amy.

"Amy, be nice.", Melvin.

"I... " Serena looked at Amy. Since dating Melvin she had developed a fuller bust and more developed Figure. Serena looked down at her own Cleavage. Or lack thereof: "I have to go. Bye.", Serena ran out and past Melvin's parents with a quick bye.

"That was mean Amy.", Melvin.

"True, but in the name of Science.", Amy.

"True. Might speed things up.", Melvin.

"Back to The Cryogenics?", Amy.

"No, best to leave that for now. This experiment actually Interests me. It could make many People who suffer have better Lives.", Melvin

"The Cryogenics Experiment can extend Human Life, it is very Worthwhile.", Amy.

"True, but Serena and.. The Others. They think we might test on Animals. Best to let them cool down a bit. I want to start with worms.", Melvin.

"Socializing. Social Constraints. Very well. In the name of Social Constraints, we'll put it off for now. Other Business?", Amy.

"Studying for tests. We can't take all our time trying to advance the cause of Science.", Melvin.

"True. Another two hours?", Amy.

"I can't resist.", Melvin kissed her on the Lips.

Serena ran home and looked in the mirror. 'Omigod, Amy is right, I am too skinny. Am I.. Am I Anorexic???", Serena. Serena thought for a minute or two. Knew she had time, and dashed back to Melvin's Parents Place.

Latest posts

Back