• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An Open Letter to Gomes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mango

Mustachio Nut
Gomes,

I understand you are somewhat unhappy with Obama and his administration - and you are entitled to have that opinion and feel that way.

But I don't see what you wish to gain by spamming Hyde Park with numerous threads all along the same theme.

At last count, I see about 8 threads started by you - some all on the same day and ALL on Obama.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to CONSOLIDATE your opinion clippings, emails and articles into ONE THREAD - specifically all about the problems with Obama.

That way people can view and respond to that topic all in the one LONG thread instead of responding across 8 different ones.

It also frees up space for other thread topics in Hyde Park which aren't so concentrated on Obama.

It's a logical solution and I'm just offering some sound advice.

Thank you.

cheers,

mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back