• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Annoying!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni

In the know
While shopping around in the Plus sized stores I am starting to notice something that is very disturbing. These girls boyfriends have no problem with checking other women out while their girl is standing there. It has happened to me a number of times in the last couple of weeks and I am totally annoyed.

Just an example today this guy was making all types of eyes at me with his girlfriend standing right there. WHY is there such a lack of respect???? :mad:

Latest posts

Back