• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another creation...feedback please!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onecurvybabe

ok, so I wanted to see if I was able to do a dress and I think this one turned out pretty good. Its strapless with elastic so it stays up and fits any bust. Bust: across top 19'' to 28'' unstretched and stretched. Waist is 30'' across. Comes with a long contrast, but matching yellow polka dot belt. Tell me what you think..i am selling it for $65, so if you want it let me know. its from www.jennifferlindsay.com

just an update to those of you who were so supportive..I SOLD my first costume. I am doing a sexy halter top cheerleader costume for a woman with corset laced sides..super cute!! I am so excited!!

Anyone need anything??

View attachment DSCN1136.jpg

Latest posts

Back