• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone want to be my coach? Seriously?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBW4Chattery

I'm 31.5 years old... I've NEVER attended any kind of formal event. Ever.

Ok, I accidentally lied. I went to a wedding when I was 6 years old and another when I was 19 years old. I also attended a May Dance when I was 12 years old.

Other than those three, nothing, never... ever.

I've been invited to fraternity semi-formals, holiday formals, event galas, and obviously, my high school had proms... but these were things I never felt like I could attend for various reasons.

The main reason was anxiety. I get into a ball of self-hating stress when I'm invited to an event.

I need a coach because in 5 weeks, I have two MAJOR events to attend in the SAME night. I can't get out of either of them because I've committed to help put them on and have a financial commitment in both as well.

I'd like someone to inspire me, talk me down when I freak out, help me review clothing options, and just generally tell me it's going to be ok... Both of these groups make me feel hideous and awful... (one is high school the other is high class)... but going to both, and having fun, would be such a major accomplishment in my life.

I'm not going to worry about having a date because that just isn't going to happen. I don't know anyone and I never meet guys so the chances of me having one are slim... so we can ignore that part of the coaching.

Ugh, I'm anxious in my tummy just thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back