• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are You Fat In Your Dreams?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I just had a dream that I was in a store shopping for clothes. My sister was excitedly telling me about a store that was having a sale on casual wear. I went directly to the rack and sifted through the section marked 6x, but all they had were leopard print bathing suits and polyester ankle skirts in pink and mint green.

A while ago someone asked if we were fat in our dreams and I didn't know the answer. I rarely remember my dreams. Of the ones I remember I was neither fat nor thin. The focus in the dream was elsewhere and size was too much of a cumbersome detail. Odd that I don't recall ever having dreams where I'm a thin bombshell or something other than what I am. In another dream I had this evening (I have a cold so I'm dreaming a lot) I was running from a little girl and in this dream I'm fat. It's not a detail, just a part of my identity.

Do you dream yourself fat?

Latest posts

Back