• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

At long last, the Hypies are coming

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear parient fans,

Normally this year's Hypies would have graced the stage on April 1, appropriately. However, several things happened in April:

1. A flock of baby hedgehogs spontaneously sprouted in the front yard, and they all needed tiny knitted stocking caps. 37 of them. Some wanted contrasting color band, some wanted pom poms, and that took a while.

2. My boss asked me to dig a smallish trench between the Y and the office to facilitate admissions. Even a smallish trench turns into Bridge on the River Kwai in April.

I've been elected official shoe tree organizer and wrangler for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. You would not believe the meetings!

Short (read: boring, true) version:
1. Death in the family +
2. Kicked-in-the-stomach "review" at work dredging up all manner of things I've said and done, even when a newbie and innocent, For at least two weeks getting into the car and pointing the car to work was a BIG JOB.

Slowly, things are simmering down and the bruises from the kicked-by=a=moose school of review are healing, and the knitting is going surprisingly well.

So,... once I can get the hedgehoglets to learn the tap dance routine from Frozen, we should be good.

Look for the FOURTH ANNUAL HYPIES sometime on SAturDAY

Latest posts

Back