• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

At what point does your feedee start to get rounder and softer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

I have been feeding my feedee for the past several months. She is gaining and enjoying it. At the beginning, she was just getting heavier, almost "in total" rather than having a dramatic change.

I was looking at a picture that I took of her about a month ago (I guess seeing someone in person does not make things look obvious), and I noticed that she has now started to become more round and soft, rather than just bigger. It seemed like it hit all at once, and her round face and round belly really came through, especially in the picture.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do feedees tend to just get bigger at first, and then they turn the corner and start to get much rounder and softer at a certain point?

Latest posts

Back