• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Atheist billboard defaced

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYCGabriel

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts2936

I'm torn by this I admit. I am a Catholic but I've slight agnostic tendencies due to many things happening over the years which caused my faith waiver.

But mostly it feels like sour grapes. It's like, if you don't believe in god you're supposed to keep your mouth shut about it. But if you're a person of faith you can talk about it as much as you want. Not to mention - way to make yourself look stupid by marking up a legitimate advertisement.

Latest posts

Back