• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Athletes foot/blisters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopytheone

Hey there, just wondering if anybody has any advice on foot care? I don't have athletes foot as in the scaly rash between the toes but I have been getting blisters pop up randomly on my feet for a while now and sometimes they come in groups and it is incredibly painful. Eventually the blisters drain themselves, the skin goes brown, and peels off. I've been told by a nurse that these blisters are another form of athletes foot?

The cream she prescribed me has burnt all the skin off the top of my toes and feet and caused loads of little blisters. Does anybody have any advice on other ideas to treat athletes foot/random blisters that wont burn my skin off?

Latest posts

Back