• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBWs in bikinis

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge_Dre

I went to Coney Island yesterday for the Siren Music Festival. That's a great place to spot BBWs in bathing suits. There were so many beautiful big women girls. the area is home to many Black and Hispanic women who traditionally are proud of their curves. Further down the boardwalk is Brighton Beach where you can see some cute plump Russian Jewish girls. I noticed that lately, I've seen more and more large women in bikinis and two-piece bathing suits. On the beach I saw families where three generations of women were wearing two pieces. Every dimple and roll was on display without shame. My friends kept pointing out all the BBWs for me to look at. Between looking at girls and the Cyclone roller coaster, I nearly broke my neck that day.

Is the culture slowly evolving? Is size acceptance growing? Are more companies designing plus-size swimsuits? How many Dimmers here wear two-piece suits on the beach or at pools?

Latest posts

Back