• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Before you tried loving yourself fat...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you remember the first time you were really "hit on" by someone who loved you all plump and fat and stuff, but it was pre-dimensions at that time & you were down on your fatness and so didn't take it well...

I do... I used to go to Karaoke once a week and there was this guy who the first time I even met him had a big smile on his face and kept looking at me and every time I saw him he told me how I pretty I was and flirted up a storm. I was always embarrassed and thought he was just being nice (never fathomed he found me hot)

well... one night in front of a big crowd of people he goes "Hey! look at my shirt" with this big grin on his face

The shirt said "I Love Fat Chicks"!!!

I was taken a-back and my face I'm sure said "I loathe you"!!! I looked around to see if anyone was laughing...:blush:

Hahahaha.. Poor guy... he really just loved fat ladies... but he wasn't the "relationship" type either. This was like 4 years ago, so he was out and proud :D Now I look back and think..awwww.. he thought I was cute ;):rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back