• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

being an "fa" with someone who isnt!!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

OK.. i think here is the best place to post this..
but i have been with my partner who is a HOT curvy lady for about 4 months, and i am TOTALLY all LOVED UP!
and before now, back in my lonely single, depressed "all by myself" days i guess food was never really a huge part of my life..
although i do LOVE food..but if i skipped a meal or scrambled something up from my cupboard it was fine.
but my weight generally was around 11sh 12sh stones..
erm..for all you americans is (and i had to look up the unit convertor) about 168lbs..
because of all my snacky cozy video nights and trying to impress meals and because my gf is an amazing cook..
in about 4 months i have gained about 2 stones.. so am now..erm (let me consult the weight convertor) about 196 lbs give or give a few lbs..

I am totally cool with this.. infact it makes my alone time MUCH more interesting!! lmao..

BUT my gf ISNT an F'a.. and infact admires muscle bound ladies on tv! i have never looked like that.. since i was all teenagerish and sporty..

its really hard not to eat nice food (and lots of it) when its there,, and actually i'm really enjoying it..ESPECIALLY when she is eating it (i dont want to seem boring or ungrateful or to make her feel bad about eating etc etc)
but i feel sort of guilty in a way..
Although my gf has always said she hasnt minded that i'd gained a bit of weight and that "she would still love me if i was bigger" but. she also said she wouldnt like so much if i were her size..(backed up by..you wouldnt feel as comfortable etc) and says things like "i love your body the way it is" and "you dont want to get any fatter".

i think a lot of that might be her own personal insecurities .. but then also you like what you like...

ive never said i would never want her to loose weight (and she wants to). but she also knows i'm not attracted to skinny chicks!

is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?? lmao..

ok.. so either you need to come up with a way of making my gf an fa.. or a way of making me eat less??!!! lmao

but seriously!
xmer

Latest posts

Back