• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being Fed?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunakago

So I'm currently dating a guy that I met on a site similar to this. He always LOVED it when I was bigger, but since I got sick and lost weight he STILL insists that I'm perfect. I'm glad to know that no matter what happens he finds me attractive, however part of me wants to gain weight for him again because I *KNOW* how much he loved my bigger belly, but I found myself having a rather strange fantasy lately...

I want him to feed me, kinda like being a baby. Putting the food in my mouth kinda feeding. I don't know much about feeder/feedee relationships and I don't know if that would qualify, cause it's not like I want him to do it ALL the time, but oh my word, it's all I've been thinking about for the past few weeks!

My first question is, how do I bring it up to him? I mean, I know he's into this kinda thing but what do I say??
"Hey baby, my hands aren't working today, can you feed me?" lol

Second question, Does anyone else have this longing of wanting someone else to feed them? Is this normal?!? HELLLLP! :)

Latest posts

Back