• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being friends with slender people...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 41412

(I’m new to Dimensions, been lurking on and off for a while but I decided to start posting today!)

Don’t get me wrong I love my skinny friends, but they have such a different perspective on the world.

I go shopping with them to shops that stop at a UK size 14, when I’m a size 18 (petite) and they try to get me to try stuff on. Then they think I’m down on myself when I say that the item they are offering me wouldn’t fit on my arm! I just don’t get why the think that trying to convince me I’m a 14, when I’m not, is going to do me any good!

I’m happy the way I am, a bunch of my skinny friends are only skinny because they don’t eat properly anyway. Not that I’m little miss health food but I’m fat and I love my body, it sometimes strikes me that they will never be skinny enough to make themselves happy.

I’m a bit tired of my friends trying to get me to join them on their harebrained diet plans too! Its not just that the idea of eating every meal for the foreseeable future in bar form fills me with dread, I don’t want to change, I’m happy being plump. I don’t think my skinny mates get it….I don’t base my self value on my physical appearance, but I do love my physical appearance!

I expect this is a common problem for a lot of BBWs. :)

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back