• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly Inflation (beware)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-4-f

I am just going to post this query here because I cant see any ''Discussion'' boards for miscellaneous pursuits like this. I can see the libraries at the bottom but they are clearly not for normal threads.

Is this as good a place as any to discuss inflation or is there a sub-folder buried out of site to use (I would hope it could be made more accessible if so)

Anyhoo so this isnt just an empty shell of a thread

I have been inflating recently primarily using air swallowing as a means of pumping up my gut. I have recently broken out of my 4 inch gains and have started to notice improvements, particularly when I let the air bubble down into my intestines.

Does anyone inflate anally here with pumps/enemas and if so do you have any advice to someone who is looking to start?

Latest posts

Back