• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

betsy fran cheesecake carolyn kelly divan wench , & u as a ssbbw like it ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TONYS

Betsy Fran Cheesecake Carolyn Kelly divan wench where are they ......I have often wondered about the biggest gals, and tho9se that choose to gain and wanted it to gain ..even those that did not after all this time does any one know how they like living as a ssbbw. Or does it all change once one gets there. I mean Betsy was is a feedee and now that she is huge does she like it or would she change all of it? Same for any of the larger gals........Is Cheesecake happy being large is she bigger? Happy?

Can some of you list the gals who were are large and can anyone update us as to how they like it...........and what their status is now......

QUESTION FOR THE LARGER GALS I look at All the really big gals and find them really nice, Is being a ssbbw nice for you ........If you have desired to be larger and gained what do you think of it now? .........like heather..........cindy..........dream bbw..............natasha...........

just a curious fa............

Latest posts

Back