• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Brother 8

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMishe

Single. Wanna mingle?
I noticed in a different thread how many people were following Big Brother 8, so I thought I'd start a convo about it.

SPOILER ALERT - IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED TONIGHTS LIVE EPISODE - DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!! LOL!
.......... Last chance!! LOL!

OMG!!! Poor Dustin!! LOLOL!! I can't believe they voted him out! But I gotta tell ya, ED is a LOT more fun to watch!
I think Jen is an idiot, Jessica is right behind her, Jameka is ok except for that "taste God" thing - that was a little weird [sorry]..., If Amber doesn't stop crying I'm going to scream, Danielle's a lil bitch, Zach is cute in a bunny suit and Eric is just kind of annoying! LOL!

Let's dish!!
And let's plot to get a fattie or a fat lover on the show next season!! :D

Latest posts

Back