• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big mama has a sweet tooth!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauline

I really do want to eat healthier for life...but being a compulsive over eater & having a sweet tooth...i sometimes "have" to cheat. I guess thats why i remain 700lbs even though i have tried to lose. So imagine when i get in line and the lady in front of me is a thin gal with all fruits and veggies on the counter and i put my junk up there at my size. Oh well....when i cheat....i cheat good...dont give me no off brands & dont limit my treats! I will have a good night tonight...yum :eat2:

~Paulee :kiss2:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub

View attachment sweet tooth.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back