• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Blender Question! and a few other things lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellie Kay

Fatty Bo Batty
OK guys i need some help! I decided to get a little more proactive in my gaining for a few reasons.

A.) I just got a membership to a gym which is great b/c i want to be able to work out and gain too!

B.) I've really enjoyed putting on this added weight, like REALLY enjoyed it and now i'll be able to eat twice as much with all the swimming and exercising i do!

C.) It's so fun! lol I feel and look great!

So here's what i want to do, I want to start making weight gain shakes, it's always been kinda like a dream of mine to do this but i have a few questions.

What kind of blender do i get? I figured you guys would know best!

I want something i can fill with heavy cream, ice cream and maybe like whole cookies and whole cakes... its that to harsh? Is there something that can handle it?

Also while im at it, where the heck can i get a digital scale?? I've surpassed all the normal scales and now even my doctors digital cant weigh me! I'm tired of going to the post office to be weighed on their bulk scales plus its off by 10 or 15 pounds. (although the looks i get there are AWESOME haha)

I dont have a lot of money but it's something i really need to get so i can monitor my gains.

I'm excited about starting all of this but i need some help.

Any advice?

Thanks!

xox

Latest posts

Back