• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Body issues with weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbert56003

My wife has gained a considerable amount of weight in the 10 years we have been married. She was a bit too skinny for my tastes when we met and now is super hot and sexy with the weight on. Her hips, ass, thighs, boobs, tummy-just writing this makes me think of her sexy body-are way hotter to me now. I love to touch, lick, kiss, fondle and suck every inch of her now. I have a hard time keeping my hands off her. The problem is that she can't or won't believe me that I find her much sexier now than before the weight. She has a hard time with sex with all the lights on or walking around naked in front of me or sex in positions that proximately display her loveliness. What can I do to make her realize that I find her sexier and am more attracted to her with the weight? What can I do to make her comfortable being naked around me? Confidence would add to the sexiness and I want her to be confident and know what a hot sexy babe she is. I want her to feel as sexy as she used and understand that sexy women come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. She keeps insisting that I am just being kind. I’m just being honest. Any advice?

Latest posts

Back