• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bonefish Grill

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Anyone been? What do you think? Here's a photo journal of my first time!

---------

A Bonefish Grill opened near me and I'd been eager to try it. When Bernadette (BigSexy920) said she wanted to take me to lunch to celebrate my birthday (yes, the birthday that never ends. I'm still celebrating!) she suggested Bonefish and I jumped on it!

01meprez.jpg

Berna brought me a present! It was a marvelously delicious cherry scented candle. It made my mouth water!

02bernamartini.jpg

Here's Berna with her Pumpkin Martini. It was really good (I tasted it!)

09card.jpg

If you know Berna, you know that this card sounds just like her. hehe! The inside says "because I stole it!" (but she really didn't!)

13nancysalad.jpg

Nancy came too - even though she HATES all things fish. She got the Bonefish salad.

14salad.jpg

A close up of her salad.

23bernasalad.jpg

Here's Berna with her Bonefish salad but she got it with crumbled bleu cheese.

12saladbc.jpg

A close-up of her salad.

24mepearmojito.jpg

I got a pear mojito. Yummy and very refreshing.

18nancymartini.jpg

Nancy got a pumpkin martini too.

20pumpkinmartini.jpg

Close-up of the martini. It was made with Chai cream liqueur and pumpkin pie spices on top. I think it was more pumpkinesque, than pumpkin!​

more....

Latest posts

Back