• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BRAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladyrose1952

Ok, I am a bit embarrassed but I would like to find out where I could find Well Fitted bras that aren't so plain.
I have lost some weight on my top and I am down from a 52DDD to a 48DD bra.
I bought 2 at the local Walmart, but they just do not hold everything in where it belongs.
Where do you other ladies find a bra that holds you that are Black Lace and Sexy without The Girls falling out of them?
I have shopped at Lane Bryant and Romans both and their choices are nice if you want an underwire bra ( I don't like them cause the wires always poke me ), or if you only want your bra only in white.... ( There are other colors, but not in a 48DD. )
Where would I find, well fitting bras that are Black Lace, 48DD and affordable?

Latest posts

Back