• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bridezillas Cake Eating Contest

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge_Dre

From the NY Daily News:

Brides take the cake for $25G!

Wednesday, June 13th 2007, 4:00 AM

Diets be damned.

A bevy of brides-to-be stuffed their faces during yesterday's Bridezillas Cake-Eating Contest in Times Square in a bid to win $25,000 for a dream wedding.

"I spent the last six months going to the gym, watching my carb and sugar intake," said Dana Ford, 34, of Hackensack, N.J. "Now I'm just taking one for the team."

The WE television network and WPLJ radio selected 15 fiancées from the metro area to compete in the contest celebrating the fourth season of "Bridezillas," which premieres on WE at 9 p.m. Sunday.

The women donned dresses from David's Bridal and were given 2 minutes to eat 15 minicakes. Long Island's Stephanie Florio scarfed down nine cakes for the grand prize. "I'm absolutely shocked," the 34-year-old said.

Asked how she'll use the money toward her wedding and reception, she said, "All the flowers and food I want."

Picture Gallery: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...lla_cake_contest/bridezilla_cake_contest.html

Latest posts

Back