• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

brushes with fame

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejix

meh
in college, elie wiesel and i were alone on the same elevator. he was very un-elie wiesel, you know pained about man's inhumanity to man and stuff. he had gigantic dark glasses and a huge scarf and was just looking up at the numbers. very rock star. who knows, maybe i made him uncomfortable by staring intently at him.

a friend of mine, street musician at harvard square in boston introduced briefly me to a black girl with dreadlocks, also musician. some time later i saw her on tv singing "we have fast car" and my friend was telling me, "you remember tracy don't you?".

i went to high school with three of the early menudos. im not kidding. the melendez brothers. the youngest one made a lot of money, bought his parents cars and stuff. the eldest, the one in my class, was with the group only when they were doing the county fair circuit.

i went to a caetano veloso concert and met a crazy cuban woman who knew the producer. we sneaked into a post show party and met him. nicest dude.

my favorite story though didnt happen to me but to a friend of my brother. he was having dinner at a fancy restaurant and a woman caught his attention. he went to her and said "no offense but you look like billie jean king" to which she replied indignant "i am billy jean king!".

Latest posts

Back