• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Buffet diners, feedee/foodee percentage

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbud1

I was sitting in my local Golden Corral here in San Antonio, Texas, watching the ladies go to the food bar. Some went to the salads on their first visit, some went straight to the meats, beef, chicken, meatloaf, ham and then onto the roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, veggies and gravy. On a percentage basis, I calculate that only 35% of the BBW clients went for salads first. So, I am now wondering if these ladies are foodees, liking real food, or feedees, going for all the fattening stuff ? Then I noticed a young couple, not married, at the food bar. The young lady piled he plate with burgers, cheese and mashed potatoes. Her guy was standing next to her and just smiled as he watched her filling her plate. As she turned to go back to their table, she smiled at him...they were both looking like they were packing on a bit of flesh due to the snugness of their clothes!

OK, I digress. All of you lovely ladies who hang out here, what percentage would you calculate the foodee/feedee percentage at your own local buffet?

Latest posts

Back