• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bundy and Fox News

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

When I read about all the people who showed up in support of Bundy I was wondering how they had all heard about it. This evening I watched Rachel Madoff and found out that Fox news has been running story after story about his standoff with the United States government (four hours and 40 minutes is a lot of time. I would suspect if NAAFA ask for an hour they would complain that was too much time, though perhaps Fox news would be willing to do several interviews of NAAFA people over a period of a week or two). Rachel provided information showing that Bundy strongly believed that the United States government had no legal right to exist and also believes strongly that the only people in a County who have the right to give orders to people in the county are the County Sheriff's. Rachel stated that in his repeated appearances on Fox news he occasionally slipped in this information about the United States government having no right to exist yet apparently no one in Fox news wondered where this might lead.

Latest posts

Back