• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Calorie Counting for Fun?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWarmMan

Does anyone here like to count calories for fun? This used to be an OCD way I tortured myself, but I have found a way to repurpose it for pleasure.
I have been keeping a food/exercise diary with myfitnesspal app on my iPhone. It does more than just tally my daily caloric intake. It projects my efforts into the future.
Whenever you add to a day's eating, you can click on a button that instantly tells you how the calories you've just eaten will affect your progress, by computing what you'd weigh in five weeks if you ate that much everyday. That extra handful of peanuts may not seem like much, but it makes pounds of difference over 5 weeks. You can check the prediction as often as you like, quite impressively boosting your net gain with every delicious addition. If you eat enough, the predictions become very encouraging, even tantalizing-- and the app really does urge you onward. It's like having a personal feeder/encourager in your pocket.
You can also do this online at myfitnesspal.com (I think). Has anyone else tried this? It's really fun!

Latest posts

Back