• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Came home to crime scene tape

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

saucywench

Not at my house, but very close--two doors down then across the street.

I had come down the hill to the 4-way stop to turn right on my dead-end street. There was a dark sedan in front of the sign and I could tell it wasn't moving, so I went ahead and turned and parked in my driveway.

When I got out of the car it was then that I noticed the yellow crime-scene tape around the perimeter of the quadraplex on the corner--what I could see of it, anyway. The doors of the bottom and top apartments on the left (west) side, the side that I could see, were wide open. I then noticed the white Crime Lab van parked on the street.

I got kind of worried, so I came in and called my neighbors across the street. No one home. I then called the local news station. It was a little after 6:00, so the news part of the program had already aired. I told him what I saw and he said he would check on it for me. He then came back on the phone to tell me that a shooting had occurred there, but it was not a homicide (at least, not yet).

The little girl who lives next door has befriended me. They just moved in a few weeks ago and she wanders in and out of my house when I get home. She said that she and her mom had gone to the grocery store when she got out of school and that when they came home her mom had to park a couple of blocks away because of all of the police and emergency vehicles that were blocking the street.

Here's a shot of the quadraplex, courtesy of Google maps. I am just two houses down to the right of the white sedan parked in the driveway.
View attachment 42441
I guess I'll have to tune in to the 10:00 news tonight for further developments.:blink:

Latest posts

Back