• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can someone Help Out??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbot19

hello all, i figured this was the board to ask this question. there was a program airing several years ago, i want to say around 95-97 it was either on BBC or some other channel like that but it had the theme being about Rubenesque culture in Europe that it was beautiful and admired for the beauty it truly holds. one of the scenes there was a photographer taking pics of about 4 to 5 women in bathing suits at a spa or swimming pool indoors. and then there was a few people talking about fashions and how the culture back in the early 1700s knew what kind of beauty this was as it was shown in many many portriats and paintings. i had it on tape but unfortantely lost that tape when i moved away from southern california so maybe that would help i was watching this program on COX cable down there in Southern Cali so if anyone remembers that program or if there is a place to get it that would be of great help. if i could recall more about the program i will post it in case that might help more thank you very much. again this is just a curious question, if noone knows that is okay.

Latest posts

Back