• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Carl's Country Buffet - by Big Beautiful Dreamer (BHM, Dining, WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, Dining, WG: An offering from the mailbag – in which Joel grows to become the man of her dreams for the woman of his . . .

Carl’s Country Buffet

By Big Beautiful Dreamer

Strange … Joel had never noticed that little restaurant before. He slowed the car. Oh, yeah. It used to be a Mexican restaurant. Before that, a pizza joint; before that, Chinese. Every town seemed to have a retail death spot, where businesses went to die.

“GRAND OPENING,” read the sign. “Carl’s Country Buffet.” As if in response, Joel’s stomach growled. He glanced at the dashboard clock. 6:00; he’d had to stay late at the library doing research for his latest book. What the heck. He could afford a meal out occasionally.

“Good evening,” the hostess said brightly. “Welcome to Carl’s. How many?”

“Oh, ah, just me,” Joel stammered, feeling his face heat up. The hostess looked to be in her early twenties. Five foot four or so, she wore her dark hair in a bouncy ponytail. The cream-colored top and black Capri pants hugged her delicate curves. The smile of welcome made apples out of her cheeks. Surely there wasn’t a gleam in her eyes – surely she welcomed all the customers the same way.

Joel couldn’t help but stare at her compact bottom as the hostess sashayed toward the table in the corner.

“Here you go,” she said brightly. “Would you like the buffet, or would you like a menu to look at?”

“The buffet, please,” Joel said. “And iced tea to drink.”

“Help yourself,” she said. “It’s all you can eat. We ask only that you use a clean plate for each trip.”

Joel barely heard her as he headed for the buffet. Most buffets were half-hearted affairs, but this one seemed to stretch on for miles. Joel was so hungry he was a little lightheaded; he’d skipped lunch, and the small bagel that was breakfast was in another lifetime. Enticed by the sight of all that food, he heaped his plate high. Creamy pinto beans ran into plump macaroni elbows; a slice of roast beef rested precariously atop a mountain of mashed potatoes. Two yeast rolls slick with butter hung on to the edge of the plate, clinging to the roast chicken leg.

Joel daydreamed as he ate, each warm, moist bite sliding down his throat. Unobtrusively, he watched the hostess as she made her rounds. She kept catching his eye. Was it just his imagination?

She scooped the two empty plates off the table and laid down two more. “Doing double duty tonight?” Joel couldn’t believe he had just spoken to her!

“Yes, Michelle’s home sick,” she said, making a face of pretend disgust. “I love my job, though.”

“I love your food!” Joel blurted.

The girl winked. “I can see that. Eat up – we love customers with big appetites. And –“ her voice dropped a notch. “I love my men big.”

He wasn’t imagining it! She was flirting with him! Joel blushed as he watched her rear view recede. His cock grew tight. After two huge platefuls of food, that wasn’t the only thing getting tight, Joel realized as he took a swallow of tea. Pausing to chat with the girl had given him time to realize that he was stuffed.

His formerly flat stomach bulged roundly outward, straining against his waistband. He stifled a belch. Time to stop.

Or was it?

“I like my men big,” she’d said. How big?

His mind made up, he lumbered back to the buffet tables with the two new plates in his hands. He piled up first one, then the other. A little more stuffing, some more chicken, some shrimp that wasn’t there last time; rolls, yes, definitely more rolls, and some more potatoes, those were good, and can’t forget dessert. Cherry cobbler, peach crumble, chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, apple pie.

He thumped down into the chair, resettling it farther away from the table. Every time the girl – Kristi, her name tag read – came by to refill his glass, she winked at him.

On Joel ate. He ate and ate and ate. His swollen and aching belly bulged, ballooning over his waistband. He undid his pants. Burp. God, that felt better. Reaching for his glass, he must have leaned over slightly. Hic! Ow. The zipper on his pants notched downward.

Was the room warmer all of a sudden? Incredibly, both plates were empty. Kristi was refilling his glass. “That’s a good boy,” she purred. Leaning back, Joel massaged his hugely distended stomach, now tight as a drum. His sides ached, his stomach throbbed. “Ooof,” he managed. Kristi laid the check on the table along with another scrap of paper. Mechanically, Joel handed her his credit card. The other piece of paper was her phone number.

Joel had no memory of waddling to the car, squeezing into the seat, and driving home.

The next morning, he awoke, head pounding, mouth dry. His stomach had deflated slightly, but still ballooned upward as he lay on his back. He staggered to the bathroom and stepped onto the talking scale. “One. Seventy. Two,” the scale announced mechanically. Five pounds overnight! A huge burp rattled his frame.

Then Joel realized his boxer shorts were tented out. Blushing, he went back to the bedroom and picked up the phone.

Fifteen minutes later, still in shock, he sat on the side of the bed.

“Joel, I’d love to go out with you,” Kristi had said. “But you’re too slight for my tastes. I was impressed with your – performance – last night,” she laughed throatily. “If you could keep it up, I would consider going out with you … forty or fifty pounds from now.”

Forty or fifty pounds! Impossible. But that wasn’t what echoed in his head. “I was impressed … going out with you … performance … keep it up … keep it up … keep it up …”

Latest posts

Back