• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christians, Muslims and Jewish folks - a question about your personal beliefs...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christians, Muslims and Jewish folks do you believe in Hell?

• I am Christian and I believe in Hell as eternal punishment

• I am Christian and I believe in Hell as temporary (if lengthy) penance

• I am Christian and I do not believe in Hell

• I am Jewish and I believe in Hell as eternal punishment

• I am Jewish and I believe in as temporary (if lengthy) penance

• I am Jewish and I do not believe in Hell

• I am Muslim and I believe in Hell as eternal punishment

• I am Muslim and I believe in as temporary (if lengthy) penance

• I am Muslim and I do not believe in Hell

• Other - please post to explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Hello folks,

pertaining to a very interesting discussion I and some others are having I have a poll question for you, if you subscribe to any one of the religions of "The Book" (the old testament).... i.e. you count yourself as Christians, Muslims or Jewish...

Your poll vote is private.

Do you believe in Hell as a place of eternal punishment for the soul of unbelievers?
or as a temporary (even if for a long time) place where souls do penance before they go to heaven?
or do you not believe in Hell at all, as a place of punishment?
believing instead e.g. that what is commonly called Hell is a misnomer which expresses: distance from god, or a swift annihilation for the unbelieving soul?

Please expand on your belief, perhaps including the wheres and whyfores on this point, if you like.
And please folks, no arguing in this thread.
This is just for people to express what they believe in on this subject.

Latest posts

Back