• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chubby Couple Lamp on eBay

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eximius400

Hi All...longtime member; reader rather than a poster... although I posted a lot 9-10 yrs ago under a different ID, which I retired long ago. Started getting the magazine back in the mid 90's so I guess I'm an old-timer.

Anyway, I have a cool lamp for sale on eBay someone here might be interested in. It's a buy-it now, very negotiable but my wife said we'll keep it if it doesn't sell. She's built similar to the model on the lamp, which of course, I just love:D.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250800801661&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Latest posts

Back