• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Color me Shocked -Smo*th Away worked!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Yeah, it did. Weird.

I had read a ton of reviews online about people saying it doesn't work at all, left them with some redness, etc, etc. But today walking through CVS I found it and figured for $10 bucks I'd give it a shot. I always like to find something that I can do super easy leg "shaving" without the shower, razor, etc. I HATE creams and stuff, they smell, hard to apply and not get on everything, waiting without touching anything, and more often than not they leave hair on me, etc, etc. I have a great little electric razor that was only $10 and runs on two AAA batteries (link here to my post about that), but sometimes I want something even easier or another option.

So, I bought them, and was busy today but finally got around to trying them about 2 hours ago. Amazing. I'm shocked! I used the big pad, worked fine. I followed the instructions exactly, didn't use a lot of pressure, just moved in 3 cirlces clockwise and then counterclockwise, repeated if necessary, moved from area to area.... first it was a little stubbly, so I went over again and voila... fine. Smoother than an electric, and no red bumps that I often get when shaving (nothing raised, just dots). Leg (didn't do the other yet) is very smooth - will need lotion, but that's it. It's not red/pink or anything, but now it's just ever so slightly tingly, but nothing much and nothing that would even make me think twice about using it again.

I'm not a hairy person, but the hair on my legs is brown/noticeable when it has grown out. YMMV, but this is definitely an option - and a great one for people who are worried about using razor blades on their legs (fear of infections, etc). I will be buying replacement pads asap - these are going to be super on vacation!

Link (but again, I got mine at CVS on an end cap):
https://www.getsmoothaway.com/index.asp?did=&refcode=1002

Latest posts

Back