• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming to Terms

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicHeart

Heya all,

More and more I keep coming back to the idea of gaining weight just for the sake of it. All my life I have been scared of it, but have always had the fantasy of gaining weight. I very close to actually doing it.

I have always been an admired the women that actually eat. But what I truly admire is the way women are able to gain weight and look wonderfully beautiful with the curves in all the right places. My problem is that I am male, and find that when males gain weight, they are not able to get the lovely bodies I see in women. What I really desire is to gain weight, but also to get the same curves that a women can.

However, I don't want to do it alone. To do this kind of huge life decision alone would be very tough. In addition, the desire of seeing and having a woman who gains weight as well would be so great and make the transition easier. The mutual gain would be fun, I figure.

That sounds more like a dating ad; that is not the intent. I am ~120lbs and am after ~160 to ~180. What I would like to ask is how can this be done? Are there people who want to gain with a partner? Can a male change his body to look more female?

Thank you for reading.

Latest posts

Back