• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Contrast in a Relationship

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edens_heel

This question came into mind earlier tonight as I was looking over some of the recent rep and posts on the FA appreciation thread (aka - the prison bait thread) and a thought came into my mind (a rare occasion when it has nothing to do with my writing or crackpot Lost theories). Now, I'm somewhat pasty, olive-tone, and I noticed at random that most of my rep (not all, but a larger-than-average portion) for the recent torso shots were coming from some of the black women on this board. And to be clear, that is definitely not a bad thing (I'm in a relationship with a black girl on the boards!), but it made me think about the question of contrast and how it relates to the BBW's and FA's on the site.

How many of you feel that there is something to this? Do you find that if you are a BBW that you are more inclined, on average, to be drawn to men of a radically different size and shape than you? Or the FA's and FFA's, do you feel the same? What about in terms of dating inter racially? Do any of you who feel a desire for such contrast between body types also notice that you tend to favour a skin colour different from your own? Or location, if contrast is served through accents, dialects, upbringing, etc.

This is more than an opposites attract sort of thing. I do notice it myself - I can find many people of many different sizes and skin colours to be attractive, but I do tend to see myself drawn more to darker skin tones and plumper bodies, two things which I do not have in the least (as has been made pretty obvious by my pic posts as of late).

So thoughts? Anyone riding the contrast train with us?

Latest posts

Back