• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Daily sightings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
it was no different than any other day, woke up lounged about the house all morning then headed off to work just before 4:30. Classic Friday for me, until I got on the bus that is. The entire bus is empty aside from two girls sitting in the back of the bus. One a skinny little thing and the other, who had managed to perch herself in such away to make her self look even bigger, was quite large. I swear on my life she must have weighed a minimum of 400 pounds. (And that's a low guess, trust me.) Laying in the corner of the bus with her massive belly pushed outwards and her head almost forcefully lifted upwards by her chins and neck fat. Sweet young blond, whom through eves dropping learned to be only 18. I tried not to stare but it was hard as she adjusted herself in the seat making the pool of blubber on her abdomen jiggle and ripple wildly in her form hugging shirt. She asked me if I knew where a certain bank branch was and with delight I noted that there was one coming up on our route before my stop. The bus pulled up to the bank and I admittedly stared as she tried to heave herself up from the bus seat and eventually needed the help of her smaller friend AND myself to get her to her feet. As she stood I noticed that the propped up look she had while reclined was in fact as I had thought, for even while standing she was forced to tilt her head upwards because of her sweet round face's massive second chin. As she waddled down the bus aisle and off onto the street I watched as her butt swayed perfectly with each step keeping the beat with her massive hips. Following this I was struck with a somewhat lucky break, while stopping the bus ran a nail and a tire had gone flat. I watch from my seat as the smaller girl goes to the ATM to do her business while her gorgeous companion waddled next door to the Double Arched Burger Dealer. I waited as the drive called for assistance hoping to see her re-emerge and fortunately I did and to my delight she had 3 of the large paper sacks in hand, which I assumed to be full of double cheeseburgers as I watched in awe while walking from the burger joint back to the bank and waiting on her friend, devour one full sack of burgers! Roughly 10 by my count, then continued into the second bag! By the time the driver had the replacement tire sent over and put on she had finished all three sacks of goodies. She looked at her friend, snagged a hand full of bills from her withdraw and again waddled back Mc D's only to return with another 3 sacks and half eaten Big Mac in hand. I watched as the bus finally pulled forward, in my last sight of this beauty I saw her plop down on the bench in front of the fast food, dig into her bag again and whisper something to her smaller cohort, who then shook her head, took money from the mountainous mistress, and walked back into the McDonald's in which two trips for food had already been made. I spent the rest of my bus ride imagining just what exactly she had asked for, and how much of it she was getting. For once I didn't feel bad about being late for work ^_~

Reactions: aka

Latest posts

Back