• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Decided not to cover up anymore

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarella

Click this link for a photo of A bit more of me Well I guess all this time I have been covering up to save myself for someone really special. Didnt want to show all my wears to everyone, but recently I really questioned myself and find that I cover up because I dont want to show just how big I am to everyone here and to maintain my modesty and girl next door image.

I admire the women that feel confident enough to show all of their beauty in a classy but revealing way. I feel disillusioned as well with the so called adoration of a special person in my life. I am coming clean here and now. I usually consider myself a confident sexy bbw, but lately I question just how intelligent I am. Here is why.... I have been seeing a guy who I have adored completely through 5 years of friendship. He says he loves me to pieces yet I have not met any of his family, or his friends, as a matter of fact I have not met one single person in his life. I have lied to those around me that I love, in telling them that yes, I have met people in his life and yes, he wants me in his real life. I guess I am realizing that life is way to short and I have way too much(no pun intended and pun intended) to share with someone who wants to be in my day to day life.

Its ironic that here I cover up and not show my beautiful fat body to save it for him and here I sit alone ...and he doesnt show me to anyone in his life. He tells me soon...soon....I will treat you like a princess and spoil you rotten. I am pathetic..I know....i guess i am niave to have bought into such a romantic idea. He tells me I am special, that there is no one else like me on the planet and we match up like chips.

Well I realize more about myself and have grown in many ways since coming to find Dimensions. I have mixed emotions about men who say they aren't FA's but then get very turned on by increases in size or my fat rollypolly body. I used to get mixed emotions about the guys who said they thought I was so wonderful but they could never date a fat woman/girl.

I want to hear what people think I should do in regards to a huge life issue.....should I say goodbye to a great guy who says he loves me but also wont share me with people in his real life? My gut instincts have been screaming out for well over a year that I should move on, but my heart tells me something different.

Anyways, here is a photo of me not covering up so much anymore. Hopefully I will come to show you just how much of a Dimensions girl/woman I am.

Thanks for listening to my rambling,

Sincerely,

Tara

Latest posts

Back