• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Desire to be fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've probably heard this one before :rolleyes:

I want to be fat... Every now and then this desire surfaces and when that happens I just wanna stuff myself silly, only done it once though :p

But I've been thin all my life and if I would become what I want people's reactions would be devastating. My boyfriend... sometimes makes fun of overweight people...

This desire just seems to become stronger with the years :þ -and today I had my first binge session. 12" Subway and a cookie, a grilled cheese sandwich, four slices of cake and a glass of milk.

Sometimes I dream about ordering a whole pizza and eating it all by myself. Or two large subs soaked in mayonnaise... :eat2:

I dream of having a round prominent soft belly, thick thighs, squishy arms and a double chin. I want a belly that covers a part of my thighs when I sit, I want to have a hard time seeing the digits on the scale. I want to be too fat for my clothes and burst out of them. I want to have a muffin top. I want to be able to feel all my flab jiggle when I walk....

Anyway, I'm rambling. Just wanted to get this off my chest :p

Latest posts

Back