• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Did you know that Congress is arguing about raising the debt limit – not everybody kn

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

I just got off the phone with someone from the NRA asking questions. She was wondering what I thought was the greatest danger to our second amendment rights. As best I remember the choices were, one) the courts taking away our right to own guns, two ) Obama getting reelected, or, three) the United Nations taking away our rights to own guns.

I suggested category four) the United States owing so much money to China that China starts to dictate US policy including gun policy. I commented that the huge amount of money we owed to China was a serious problem. The person from the NRA was amazed to hear that we owe money to China. I then explained that many of the products purchased by people of the United States come from China and that often they will have a sticker on them or something else to show that they came from China. I pointed out that China sort of controls the Panama canal and the United States could wind up owing so much money to China, that China, without fear of repercussions, could close the Panama canal to US warships and the warships would have to go all the way around South America. The person thought that that was an unfortunate situation . I explained to the person that one of the things I was most worried about was whether or not I would be able to get Social Security checks because Congress had not raised the debt limit. The person said that she thought that that problem had been solved. I said no, right now people in Congress are arguing with each other over whether or not to raise the debt limit and if something is not done by Tuesday the United States will no longer be able to pay all of its bills and will have to decide whether they pay Social Security, or pay for medical care, or pay for ammunition for the troops that are fighting in foreign countries.

With a note of amazement in her voice, the person, who spoke very clear English with no sign of any accident, said, "Oh, Wow!". She added that I had given her something to think about. Louise was rather incredulous that someone who apparently lived in the United States had no idea that Congress had been arguing about the debt ceiling. Perhaps the NRA is hiring people from India to take their polls.

Latest posts

Back